Japanese Persimmon extract eliminates troublesome body odors.
Japanese Green Tea
Green Tea detoxes and provides all day freshness.
Coconut oils and natural foaming agents gently remove impurities without compromising the skin’s natural protective barrier.
Rosemary and Aloe calm, smooth, and soften skin.
- The only body wash in the U.S. with Japanese persimmon extract which eliminates Nonenal/aging odor and other troublesome body odors including vaginal and foot.
- Free of harmful chemicals, sulfates, synthetic detergents, foaming agents, preservatives, and coloring which can strip the skin’s natural oils.
- Natural ingredients promote normal, healthy hydration for soft, silky skin.
- Light, natural grapefruit scent.
- Concentrated formula, only a small amount per application is needed.
- Shower-friendly, re-useable pump bottle.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamide Mipa, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-71, Sodium Cocoyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lactobacillus/Persimmon Fruit Juice Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rosmarinus Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Extract, Mentha Piperita Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Intermedia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Lactic Acid, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate
What We Don’t Use
Mirai follows rigorous guidelines for selecting, sourcing and processing our product ingredients. In addition to their purity and safety, our ingredients are chosen to effectively boost your skin’s own natural abilities to hydrate, nourish, and defend for long term skin beauty and health. Learn why here.
Where to Wash?
There are five primary areas that should to be washed daily, as they tend to produce more oxidized sweat and lipid acid (oils) and resulting body odor:
- Behind the ears (where Nonenal most occurs)
- Behind the neck (where Nonenal most occurs)
- Under arms
As our bodies vary, focus on other areas as you need to. Then, just rinse off with water! You’ll feel noticeably cleaner and fresher, and you’ll see healthy skin results within a few weeks. Less is more!