Showing the single result
Japanese women have the most flawless skin in the world. What’s their secret? Minimizing exposure to the sun, a diet rich in antioxidants and, their latest discovery, the super-nutrient Astaxanthin.
While natural aging can cause the loss of skin suppleness and elasticity, the sun’s UV-induced free radicals are more harmful to the skin because they accelerate the aging process. Among astaxanthin’s many health benefits is its ability to act rapidly against free radicals on the skin’s surface, dermis and epidermis. 6,000 times more antioxidant power than than Vitamin C and 800 times more than CoQ10, astaxathin provides superior anti-aging support, setting Mirai apart from other skin care products.
It is harvested from the microalgae*, haematococcus pluvial is, which has a reddish-pink pigmentation, as seen in some of the creatures who consume it such as salmon and the pink flamingo! Mirai Clinical’s astaxanthin is derived from freshwater algae, not marine algae, and contains no shellfish components nor allergens. Our source is AstaReal from Fuji Health Science.
How It Works
- Increases the skin’s resistance to environmental stripping of skin nutrients by protecting cell membranes against lipid perioxidation.
- Reduces puffiness and erythema by suppressing the inflammatory pathway.
- Prevents and reduces the presence of UV-induced wrinkles by protecting the dermal layer against oxidative stress.
- Firms skin and increases moisture by allowing natural healng of the collagen network.
- Reduces the risk of skin cancer by protecting against accumulated DNA damage.