For Immediate Release
A Skin Care Company’s Unique Viewpoint – Do Not Use Many Products
Mirai Clinical Shares Five Practices of Less is More Skin Care from Japan
(Los Angeles, CA, Aug 10, 2016) – Mirai Clinical, the Japanese skin and body care brand that fuses simplification with advanced harvesting and production technology, explains why sometimes less is definitely more. While Steve Jobs incorporated the Japanese minimalism/zen concept into this tech products, Mirai Clinical explains how this theory applies to basic skin care and why Americans as well as other cultures should take notice. Here’s why: What your skin needs, it already has. It’s that simple. Skin just needs a boost. Skin has a natural moisture barrier…..over cleansing washes it away and over moisturizing makes it lazy.
“My ultimate goal is to help people achieve almost makeup free, skin care free skin,” says
Koko Hayashi, Japanese skin care authority, anti-aging expert and Mirai Clinical Founder. “It’s risky for a skin care company to say so, but in reality, the best skin care cream in the world is your natural oils and moisture (natural moisture barrier). If the natural moisture barrier is food, skin care is the supplement. You cannot be healthy by just taking supplements, right?” Hayashi explains the five steps to LESS IS MORE:
1) Less Product: Too many products mean too many ingredients that can upset your skin’s natural moisture/oil balance and increase the possibility of allergic reactions. This means paring down to the most essential elements needed to bring out your skin’s natural beauty. Each product in Mirai Clinical’s face & body care collection is designed to multi-task. So, less product is needed for truly long-lasting results!
2) Less Quick Fixes: Your skin comes equipped with the best skin cream in the world–its own natural moisture barrier–and has the innate ability to rejuvenate itself. It takes a minimum of 28 days for skin to renew itself. While we all want to see instant results, many ‘miracle’ ingredients advertised are potentially toxic chemicals that need to break through the skin’s natural moisture barrier to produce those miracle results. These quick fixes can result in premature aging and chronically dry skin over the long run. Mirai Clinical skin care is a collection designed to work with your skin’s natural renewal cycle, so you’ll need to be a bit patient but you’ll see and feel amazing results that last a lifetime.
3. Less Moisturizing: Excessive moisturizing makes your skin lazy and stops it from producing its own natural moisture. To train your skin to keep producing its own moisture, try skin fasting. Once a week, go to bed without applying any moisturizer. How easy is that?
4. Less Washing: Excessive washing strips away your natural moisture barrier (natural oils and moisture), aka the best skin care cream in the world. In general, it’s fine to wash your face with only water in the morning. Mirai Clinical’s Purifying & Hydrating Face Wash does not contain any harmful sulfates and chemicals that can break the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
5. Less Friction: Friction causes cell damage. Look at your panty line: if there’s a dark mark, it’s from fabric friction. The same applies to your face. Skin cells are damaged by friction and become darker and thicker to protect your skin from further damage. So, don’t rub your skin excessively. Whenever possible, wear less makeup, too. Applying and cleansing makeup every day require some friction which should be minimized. No wonder Alicia Keys or Nicole Richie who is on board with the makeup free movement has beautiful skin!
Mirai Clinical Purifying & Hydrating Face Wash: Clinically proven ingredients hydrate, prevent dryness and keep skin supple. Free of harmful synthetic detergents, foaming agents, preservatives, and coloring that may strip away the skin’s natural protective barriers.
Mirai Clinical 3-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum: Clinically proven botanicals, including axtaxanthin,
help prevent and diminish dry skin, age-spots, and wrinkles. Serum contains no harmful chemicals, preservatives, coloring and fragrance that can prematurely age skin.
Contact: Arlene Benza ·firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT MIRAI CLINICAL
Mirai Clinical is a Japanese anti-aging brand based on the holistic practice that “less is more”: the fewer products you use, the healthier your skin. CEO Koko Hayashi was born and grew up in Japan, where women use minimum skincare with natural ingredients. When she visited the U.S., she was surprised to see many women use a lot of synthetic products which would give instant results but long-term damage. Then it became her passion to introduce Japanese beauty secrets to the world. She is an expert on Japanese skincare and completed a prestigious CIDESCO degree (the internationally respected aesthetic license).